Auto black boxes in every vehicle by 2014?
Over 90 percent of new cars are being made with a black box. Similar to a flight cockpit recorder, it is called an Event Data Recorder - EDS. It records everything that is happening in your car. At issue is your right to privacy. AP video. (April 15)
- Rally for Maggie Rosales at Huntington Town Hall meeting Siemens finalists discuss projects
- More pieces of the pie Ebola-protection gear demonstrated at LI hospital
- Oyster Bay celebrates 31st annual Oyster Festival Dogs that pull their weight
- Cops: Man arrested in stabbings at Wyandanch HS football game Guns collected at buyback in Hauppauge
- Cahill on the role of the attorney general Cops: SUV falls into sinkhole in Manorville
- Ronald McDonald House of LI facelift Teachers, WWII vets defend Regents history exam