Icon customized classic cars in Los Angeles
Los Angeles-based custom automobile maker Icon sources old model vehicles and outfits their exteriors with modern, high-powered chassis and powertrains. They look old but drive like new, according to a Bloomberg News review.
Here's a look inside a 1965 Dodge D200, sold for $280,000, and a $190,000 1952 Chrysler Town & Country Wagon that got the Icon treatment.
Read more about Icon here.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Cars
- Lamborghini unveils successor to its best-seller
- In the Garage: LIers' classic cars
- The all-new 2015 Ford Mustang
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Most recent vehicle recalls
- A history of Ford Cars
- 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show
- Hyundai cars through the years
- Nine decades of sturdiness: A history of Volvo
- Specialty parts make these 2013's hottest vehicles
- Consumer Reports' most reliable cars
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset