Sports cars at the 2013 New York Auto Show
It's not often we have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the fastest, and most advanced sports cars in the world. After all, for most car shoppers, the conversation rarely veers from staid sedans, conservative crossovers and other basic family haulers.
While these all have solid presences at the New York Auto Show, many visitors take it as an opportunity to explore the cars of their dreams.
If your dreams have you flying down open roads without a speed limit sign in sight, this gallery is for you. Here are the hottest sports cars on display at the 2013 New York International Auto Show.
- | View all
User rating:(1) Click to rate
More in Cars
- Lamborghini unveils successor to its best-seller
- In the Garage: LIers' classic cars
- The all-new 2015 Ford Mustang
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Most recent vehicle recalls
- A history of Ford Cars
- 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show
- Hyundai cars through the years
- Nine decades of sturdiness: A history of Volvo
- Specialty parts make these 2013's hottest vehicles
- Consumer Reports' most reliable cars
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset