Qatar Auto Show 2013
The Qatar Auto Show is the biggest automotive event in the Middle East, according to The Associated Press. In 2013, it showcases brands and vehicles from across the globe, including family sedans, SUVs, luxury vehicles, motorcycles and sports cars.
The Associated Press reported that 26 new cars will be revealed at the 2013 Qatar Motor Show, a new milestone for the show.
Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, Bertone, Ford, Ferrari, Kia, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, and Toyota will regionally premiere their latest models. In addition, Brabus, Lamborghini and W Motors will showcase models never seen before - not regionally, not globally, the AP said.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Cars
- In the Garage: LIers' classic cars
- The all-new 2015 Ford Mustang
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- Most recent vehicle recalls
- A history of Ford Cars
- 2013 Los Angeles Auto Show
- Hyundai cars through the years
- Nine decades of sturdiness: A history of Volvo
- Specialty parts make these 2013's hottest vehicles
- Consumer Reports' most reliable cars
- 2013 Concours D'Elegance at Americana Manhasset