Qatar Auto Show 2013
The Qatar Auto Show is the biggest automotive event in the Middle East, according to The Associated Press. In 2013, it showcases brands and vehicles from across the globe, including family sedans, SUVs, luxury vehicles, motorcycles and sports cars.
The Associated Press reported that 26 new cars will be revealed at the 2013 Qatar Motor Show, a new milestone for the show.
Audi, Volkswagen, Porsche, Bertone, Ford, Ferrari, Kia, Maserati, McLaren, Mercedes, Mini, Mitsubishi, and Toyota will regionally premiere their latest models. In addition, Brabus, Lamborghini and W Motors will showcase models never seen before - not regionally, not globally, the AP said.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Cars
- Most recent vehicle recalls
- Why this car sold for $190,000
- Weird, clever Long Island license plates
- LI auto fans flock to AutoMat car show in Hicksville
- In the Garage: LIers' classic cars
- Toyota revamps America's top-selling compact sedan
- Toyota cars through the years
- Field of Wheels 2013
- 11 car additions that hit your wallet hardest
- Volkswagen Beetle: 75 Years and nearly 25M sales
- 2013 Shanghai Auto Show