Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
More in Photos
- LI car accidents
- Daniel Radcliffe's many roles
- Lohan's highs and lows
- 'American Idol' Season 13 finals
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- Lindsay Lohan's TV and movie roles
- 'American Idol' judges
- 42 signs you're from Nassau
- Tribeca Film Festival
- 22 best new movies streaming on Netflix
- Stars who smoked pot or were charged with possession
- Easter eggs from around the world
- Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties
- Celebrity mug shots
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids