Rejuvenating facials at Long Island spas
After a loooong, cold winter, it's the right time for a refresher course -- we're talking about your face. Skin gets dull, congested and D-R-Y during the colder months, and a facial is a wonderful rejuvenator.
But there's a lot going on in the world of skin care, and it seems that the days of the very basic facial are virtually extinct. So to learn about some variations on the theme, we went under the steam, the stone, the cream and, eeks, even the razor. And besides the relaxing, pampering experience (some more relaxing and pampering than others), the greatest benefit of all is beautiful, healthy skin.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Photos
- LI notable deaths
- Reality show families
- Celebs' stints in rehab
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Fake sign-language interpreter
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool
- Top 10 books of 2013
- Celebrities born in December
- Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Time's Person of the Year: 1993-now
- Reality show couples
- The films of Peter Jackson
- Snow falls across LI
- Top 10 cookbooks of 2013
- Joe Capobianco Ray Catapano
- Long Island and New York City's top photos LI notable deaths
- Your Instagram, Twitter snow photos Gracie Mansion
- Quartermoon is rescued from pool Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Erik Callender's reptiles
- Snow falls across LI Students create recycled-trash artwork
- Hewlett HS seniors win Siemens Competition Snow hits LI: 2013
- Yaphank church gutted by fire LI Holiday Benefit Pageant
- Billy Joel now and then New York City parties
- Gingerbread house contest Meet Long Island's pageant queens
- Places we loved on Long Island Pearl Harbor anniversary remembered on Long Island
- LI pets pose with Santa Recent polar bear plunges in Suffolk