Kim Kardashian has sued a website for running stories suggesting that the reality-TV star may have staged the widely publicized robbery she endured last week in Paris.

On Tuesday, according to a complaint obtained by Newsday, the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star filed a federal lawsuit in Los Angeles against the New York City-based gossip site MediaTakeOut.com and its principal, Fred Mwangaguhunga. Kardashian, 35, alleges that three stories contained libelous claims, including one stating that unnamed “French authorities” purportedly suspect Kardashian let the robbers in.

advertisement | advertise on newsday

That and another story in the suit were removed from the site, though the headlines remain. A third story and its headline both were removed. Other stories casting suspicion on the robbery remained online.

Also on Tuesday, Kardashian’s sister Khloé Kardashian became the first of her family to speak publicly about the Oct. 3 robbery that left Kim Kardashian tied up in a bathroom.

Appearing on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show,” Khloé Kardashian, 32, said Kim is “not doing that well. I mean, it’s incredibly traumatic, what happened to her. But our family is super close and great and we’ll get through it together,” she said. She told fans she and the rest of the family “do appreciate all [you] guys’ love and support. . . . It was horrible what happened to her.”

When DeGeneres asked whether the family would become less prone to flaunting their lifestyle on social media, where they have followings in the millions, Kardashian said the robbery — in which five men still at large broke into Kim’s apartment at the Hôtel de Pourtalès in Paris and stole what was later valued as $5.6 million in jewelry — was “a wake-up call to make a lot of life adjustments. Y’know, for Kim it’s, I think, really personal as to when . . . you could move on” from that “emotional terror.” But while noting that “it’s also a wake-up call for all of us,” the family’s priority, she said, is “definitely just to make sure our sister’s OK.”