Reports: Lindsay Lohan poses for Playboy
Her mother and manager, Dina Lohan, Tuesday confirmed to the website/paparazzi agency X17 Online that, "The photo shoot went well."
TMZ.com claimed Tuesday that negotiations for the shoot have gone on for months and that Lohan turned down an initial offer of $750,000. The website said the actress accepted a figure between that and $1 million.
Despite speculation this was for a nude layout, E! Online said it is intended for a non-nude layout for the January issue. E! reported that the shoot began Tuesday at a Beverly Hills mansion and would continue Wednesday. Lohan's spokesman, Steve Honig, told Newsday, "Right now, we are not confirming if Lindsay is posing for Playboy." A representative for the magazine said, "We're not commenting." Dina Lohan did not return Newsday's request for comment.
Lohan, 25, had posed nude in 2008 for legendary Marilyn Monroe photographer Bert Stern in a layout for New York magazine. She appeared nearly nude, discretely covered up, in the 2010 Robert Rodriguez film "Machete," where a body double was used for actual nude shots.
The actress, whose probation in a 2007 DUI conviction was revoked by a Los Angeles judge last Wednesday, completed the first eight hours of her mandated 32-hour community service on Friday at the county morgue.
In a separate incident, Lohan's father, Michael, was in the Hillsborough County Jail in Tampa, Fla., after his arrest about 1 a.m. Tuesday on a charge of battery: domestic assault. No bail had been set as of late afternoon Tuesday. The St. Petersburg Times said Lohan, 51, who is now living in Fort Lauderdale, was arrested at the home of his former fiancee, Kate Major, who has a restraining order against him.
The arrest affidavit said Lohan had punched her, smashed her cellphone, grabbed her and threatened to throw her from the fourth-floor balcony, the paper said.
Lohan was first taken to a hospital after complaining of chest pains.