Scott Disick admitted to Southampton Hospital in June for alcohol poisoning, report says
Kourtney Kardashian's boyfriend, Scott Disick, reportedly was admitted to Southampton Hospital last month for alcohol poisoning.
TMZ.com said Thursday that Disick, 31, originally of Eastport, began bingeing at a Hamptons nightclub on June 22. He became so sick he believed he might have been drugged, and then went or was taken to the Southampton Hospital emergency room.
There, said TMZ, he was admitted and tested for drugs, with doctors diagnosing alcohol poisoning.
A hospital spokeswoman told Newsday that HIPPA privacy rules do not allow her to comment.
The same day as the hospitalization, said TMZ, Kardashian, 35, took her and Disick's children, Mason, 4, and Penelope, 2, home to California. She and Disick are expecting their third child. Disick and the Kardashians are on Long Island shooting the E! reality series "Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons."
Disick, the site added, has not had a drink since the hospitalization and is being counseled by Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr., the minister who officiated at the wedding of Kourtney's sister Kim and rapper Kanye West.
David Weintraub, Disick's manager, and a rep for "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" did not respond to requests for comment.