Cutchogue Green Historic Buildings

Main Road Cutchogue, NY 631-734-7122

?The Old House,? dating back to 1649, one

(Credit: Ian J. Stark)

Submit a photo »
Be the first to rate:
Click to rate
Type: Museum Price: Donations accepted Description:

Historic structures on exhibit (The Old House; 1649, The Wickham Farmhouse; 1704, The Old Schoolhouse; 1840) and cemetery ("The Old Burying Ground").

Hours: Tours available 1-4 p.m. Sat.-Mon., July-Aug. Also by appointment