OK, "Potter" fans -- it's been a long road for Harry Potter and his pals. How well do you remember the journey?
- Brooks cancels 'Tonight', cites Ferguson
- Ribeiro on why 'DWTS' victory was 'worth waiting for'
- Creed singer Scott Stapp says he's broke, living in a hotel
- Tom Hanks son Chet Hanks reveals he checked into rehab, says he's now 'clean and sober'
- At MSG, Joel still rock and roll to 2 high school friends
Take our trivia quiz -- and tell us in the comments how many you got right! (Answers are at the bottom.)
1. What is Dumbledore's full name?
A. Albus Sirius Remus Percival Dumbledore
B. Albus James Brian Wulfric Dumbledore
C. Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
D. Albus Brian Bilius Percival Dumbledore
2. What Hogwarts house was Moaning Myrtle in?
3. Who was Hermione's date to the Yule Ball?
4. Name the three Peverell brothers.
A. Cadmus, Remus and Peter
B. Godric, Salazar and Padfoot
C. Antioch, Cadmus and Ignotus
D. Antioch, Cadmus and Marvolo
5. What spell is used to erase one's memory?
6. Who is not one of the Death Eaters?
A. Sirius Black
B. Peter Pettigrew
C. Fenrir Greyback
D. Barty Crouch Jr.
7. What is the name of Voldemort's snake?
8. What is Ron Weasley's patronus?
A. An otter
B. A spider
C. A phoenix
D. A Jack Russell terrier
9. What is Harry's mother's maiden name?
10. What is Zonko's?
A. Joke shop
B. Candy shop
C. A potion
D. A creature
11. What type of creature is Dumbledore’s pet ‘Fawkes?’
12. Which of these is NOT an unforgivable curse?
B. The Cruciatus Curse
C. The Imperius Curse
D. Avada Kedavra
13. What was the first Horcrux to be destroyed?
A. The Sorcerer’s Stone
B. Tom Riddle’s diary
C. Marvolo Gaunt's Ring
D. Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem
14. Which of the following is NOT a deathly hallow?
A. The Elder Wand
B. The Resurrection Stone
C. The Goblet of Fire
D. Harry’s Invisibility Cloak
15. How does Voldemort first mark his return in “The Goblet of Fire?”
A. He turns Cedric Diggory into a vampire
B. He uses the Cruciatus Curse on Harry
C. He kills Cedric Diggory
D. He doesn’t return in “The Goblet of Fire.”
16. How many Weasleys are there?
17. When someone can speak ‘snake’ they are called a:
A. Snake whisperer
18. What do you have to say to turn off the Mirauder’s Map?
A. ‘Mischief Managed’
B. ‘Mission Accomplished’
C. ‘Wingardium Leviosa’
D. It doesn’t turn off
19. What is it that kept Harry alive during his first encounter with Lord Voldemort?
A. Their wands had similar ingredients
B. Harry knows more magic
C. Lily Potter’s love
D. The invisibility cloak
20. In the end, what kills Harry Potter?
A. Lord Voldemort
B. His killing curse rebounds
C. Ginny breaks up with him
D. He doesn’t die.