Ariana Grande has arrived back in the United States following the terrorist attack after her Manchester Arena show in the U.K. on Monday evening.

The singer, 23, was photographed landing in Boca Raton, Florida, where she was greeted by family at the airport, People magazine reports.

Grande reportedly has suspended her current concert tour after the attack that left 22 dead and at least 59 wounded.

“Entertainment Tonight” said Tuesday that the pop singer’s manager, Scooter Braun, told radio host and “Live With Kelly and Ryan” co-host Ryan Seacrest that Grande’s team has suspended her Dangerous Woman tour, which had been scheduled to continue through Sept. 9 in Europe, Latin America, Asia and Oceania. (She was not scheduled to play in the United States.)

However, The Associated Press reported Tuesday afternoon that Grande’s tour has not been canceled or postponed despite reports online, said a person close to the situation who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person was not allowed to publicly talk about the topic. The person said that Grande and her team are more focused on the victims at the moment, not the tour.

The London arena The O2 said on its website Tuesday morning that Grande “is due to perform at The O2 on Thursday and Friday and we will advise as soon as we can as to the status of those shows.” On a different page of its site the venue added, “We are shocked and deeply saddened by the terrible tragedy in Manchester. Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected and their families. We are in contact with the promoters of Ariana Grande’s tour and will update as soon as we have further information regarding the planned dates at The O2.”

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Grande had tweeted after the concert, in which she was not injured, “Broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don’t have words.”

Braun minutes later tweeted, “Tonight, our hearts are broken. Words cannot express our sorrow for the victims and families harmed in this senseless attack. We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act. We are thankful for the selfless service tonight of Manchester’s first responders who rushed towards danger to help save lives. We ask all of you to hold the victims, their families and all those affected in your hearts and prayers.”