But taken as a whole, it's one big waste of the time and talent of Weezy and all his rapping and producing collaborators. It takes the complicated world that Wayne often eloquently writes about in his "Tha Carter" albums and reduces it to brash sex talk and demeaning portrayals of women.
- Creed singer Scott Stapp says he's broke, living in a hotel
- Ribeiro on why 'DWTS' victory was 'worth waiting for'
- Brooks cancels 'Tonight', cites Ferguson
- Tom Hanks son Chet Hanks reveals he checked into rehab, says he's now 'clean and sober'
- At MSG, Joel still rock and roll to 2 high school friends
Good thing those rumors about him being in a coma and near death from too much cough syrup abuse turned out to be false because this would be one embarrassing final statement.
"I Am Not a Human Being II"
BOTTOM LINE Channeling his inner teenager