'The Ten Commandments," Cecil B. DeMille's epic 1956 retelling of the biblical saga, has its annual Passover/Easter airing March 30 at 7 p.m. on ABC/7. The movie's cast featured several actors who also would headline TV shows in the years to come. Here are five:
1. CHARLTON HESTON (Moses) -- Starred as wealthy businessman Jason Colby in the "Dynasty" spinoff, "The Colbys" (1985-87).
2. YVONNE DE CARLO (Sephora), right, was the lovely Lily Munster on "The Munsters" (1964-66).
3. ANNE BAXTER (Nefretiri) ran San Francisco's St. Gregory on "Hotel," (1983-86), the soapy series based on Arthur Hailey's bestseller. (Baxter died during the 1985-86 season and the death of her character, Victoria Cabot, was written into the show.)
4. YUL BRYNNER (Rameses) -- This wasn't a stretch for the chrome-domed actor: He played the King of Siam in "Anna and the King" (1972), a short-lived comedy based on Brynner's iconic role from "The King and I."
5. MIKE CONNORS (Amalekite sheepherder) -- OK, so it was just an extra role, but you have to start somewhere. A decade later, Connors became a TV star as tough-guy detective Joe Mannix on "Mannix" (1967-75).