Get our icon for your BlackBerry
Great news for BlackBerry users! You can now access Newsday in one easy click from your home screen.
mobile.newsday.com is now right at your fingertips.
- • Breaking News: updated 24/7
- • Long Island news: the latest in Nassau and Suffolk
- • Entertainment: news, celebrities, movies, music and more
- • Weather: stay on top of the forecasts
- • Opinion: what they're talking about on Long Island
- • Sports: Knicks, Islanders, Giants and more
This is what you need to access Newsday in one easy click from your home screen:
1. In your blackberry, go to mobile.newsday.com.
2. At the bottom of the page in the newsday page in the blackberry, click on the 'Help'.
3. On the next page, click on 'Blackberry Users'. The instructions will explain what to do in three easy steps.
- 1. From your blackberry home screen, click on the 'Browser' icon
- 2. Go to any mobile web page
- 3. Open the Blackberry menu by clicking the menu button
- 4. Choose 'Options'
- 5. Choose 'Browser Configuration'
- 6. Enable the following options by checking the boxes: Support HTML Tables, Use Foreground and Background Colors, Use Background Images, Support Embedded Media, Support Style Sheets
- 7. Save changes
- 8. Reload the page