Kidsday: Public vs. private school
I have been to public and private schools. Right now, I am enrolled in Trinity Lutheran School in Hicksville, and I like it a lot. There are good things about my private school, and there are good things about going to public schools. Here are my top five reasons for both:
1. You get to dress down.
2. It was close to my home.
3. I made a lot of new friends from all sorts of backgrounds.
4. I learned a lot of different skills.
5. I also learned how to deal with a lot of drama.
1. You don't have to worry about what you are wearing.
2. I liked the more personalized education.
3. I've been on some great school trips.
4. I like the selection of after-school activities.
5. I got to learn more about religions.
Microsoft Studios is an awesome game that almost everyone could find entertaining.
The game offers mini-games and story mode. The mini-games are composed of racing, destruction, dancing, and you can even duel with a friend in battle. The story mode is basically about a padiwan (you) in a made-up part of the "Star Wars" saga. The story mode is multiplayer co-op. The game is rated T for teens, but can still be a fun family game.
The game can be a bit complicated at first, but after a little bit of practice, most gamers will get the hang of it. Out of all the Kinect games I have played, this is the best. I think fans of "Star Wars" movie series will enjoy it the most.
Rating: 5 out of 5
--Kidsday Reporter Benjamin Clingen
Now that's funny
What did the devil say to the angel?
"You've got some hot wings."
What did the baby corn say to the momma corn?
CLASS OF THE WEEK: Sandra Saitta's seventh-grade class, TRINITY LUTHERAN SCHOOL, Hicksville