Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Photos
- Recent LI fires
- Recent LI mug shots
- LI notable deaths
- Scenes from sustainability film series
- Lindsay Lohan in movies and on TV
- LI car accidents
- 'American Idol' judges
- 'American Idol' Season 13 finals
- Notable sports deaths in 2014
- Cartoons: Unrest in Ukraine
- 'Idol' stars: Where are they now?
- St. Patrick's Day celebrations around Long Island
- Kunis and Kutcher's sweetest moments
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos
- Instagram photos of LI pets 18 comfort food recipes
- New car rental app, other traval gadgets Cruise ships, big and small
- Spring styles, swimsuits, 10 sales this weekend Good buys for foodies
- NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest Animals around the world
- 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break Travel photographs from around the world
- 21 flavorful poultry recipes Your pet photos
- 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Costumes of Downton Abbey 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants
- 11 NYC Restaurant Week deals you can't miss 18 fashion moments from the Sochi Olympics
- 11 savory salmon recipes Milwaukee Brewer Hank