Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
More in Photos
- Way to Go kids
- LI car accidents
- New York City parties
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Notable Long Island celebs
- Al Pacino's roles through the years
- Celeb spotting at Tribeca Film Fest
- 'American Idol' Season 13 finals
- Stanko paintings at Ripe Art Gallery
- Celebrity baby names
- LI notable deaths
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook pictures
- Who's ringing stock exchanges' bells?
- Shocking celebrity deaths
- Celebrity engagements and marriages
- NYC weekend picks: Sakura Matsuri Festival 16 cute crop tops to wear this spring
- 10 sales to hit this weekend 40 delicious dessert recipes
- An award-winning Baldwin kitchen makeover New and last-chance-to-see in Europe
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Olate family performing dogs
- 17 top U.S. summer music festivals Good buys for foodies
- 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss the Food Book Fair Beautiful Bulldog Contest
- Top 10 things to do in Las Vegas 21 seafood recipes for restaurant-quality meals
- Animals on the loose on LI, in NY Kate Middleton's must-see looks
- 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Instagram photos of LI pets 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC
- Annapolis, Md. Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons 101 new stores on LI