Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
More in Photos
- Celebrity engagements and marriages
- Notable sports deaths in 2014
- LI notable deaths
- Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 17 top U.S. summer music festivals
- 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss the Food Book Fair
- LI car accidents
- Recent LI fires
- Celeb spotting at Tribeca Film Fest
- Justin Bieber's tattoos
- Star Shine performers on Long Island
- Rising stars on Long Island
- Barbara Walters through the years
- 'Mulrooney in the Morning' radio show
- This week's hot celebrity photos
- Award-winning under-$50,000 kitchen Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go
- New and last-chance-to-see in Europe Olate family performing dogs
- 17 top U.S. summer music festivals Good buys for foodies
- 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss the Food Book Fair Beautiful Bulldog Contest
- Top 10 things to do in Las Vegas 21 seafood recipes for restaurant-quality meals
- NYC weekend picks: Sakura Matsuri Festival Animals on the loose on LI, in NY
- Kate Middleton's must-see looks 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- Pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 39 delicious dessert recipes 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC
- Annapolis, Md. Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons 101 new stores on LI
- Prom fashion through the years Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty