We are sixth-graders and this is the year we all turn 12. Is it a big year? We don’t know, but we asked our classmates to give us 12 things that kids should do for fun before they turn 12. The clock is ticking! Good luck!
12. Try to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop
11. Wear your clothes inside out and see if anyone notices.
10. Have a water balloon fight in the middle of January.
9. Start break dancing in the middle of the street.
8. Hug a flower.
7. Ask a boy or girl out to the movies (or anywhere).
6. Try brussels sprouts and try not to make a face.
5. Try snowboarding or skiing.
4. Run for office in your school elections.
3. Open your car window and start singing to the person in the car next to you when stopped at a light.
2. Have a pie-throwing contest.
1. And finally, accept being 12.