1 package (36 count) of Oreo cookies
1 8-ounce stick of softened cream cheese
1 4-ounce package chocolate melts
1. Put your Oreos into a blender and blend until completely crushed.
2. Pour all of your crushed Oreos into a bowl with the softened cream cheese.
3. Mix the Oreo and cream cheese together until smooth.
4. Shape the Oreo and cream cheese mixture into ¾-inch to 1-inch balls and, put them onto trays lined with wax paper. Do not stack them.
5. Put the trays into the refrigerator for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.
6. Put your chocolate melts into the microwave until completely melted.
7. Take the refrigrerated Oreo balls and dip them in the chocolate.
8. Place the tray of chocolate-dipped Oreo balls back into the refrigerator overnight. And enjoy!