What have you been doing all summer? Come on! Time is running out. Here is my list of 10 things you must do before summer ends:
1. You must go to a water park like Hershey's, Six Flags, Dorney Park, Great Wolf Lodge, Wet and Wild, Atlantis.
2. You must have the best ice cream parties. Invite all your best friends. Things you need are whipped cream, chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup, caramel syrup, vanilla and chocolate ice cream, sprinkles, M&M's, cherries.
3. You must have a pool party and invite all your friends. You should get a basketball hoop and volleyball court and you should also get a basketball and volleyball.
4. You must have a water gun or a water balloon fight. Build a fort in your backyard, Next, you should make sure your water guns and balloons are filled. Do that the night before so you can get right to the action.
5. You must have a barbecue and invite your family and friends. You must have hot dogs, shrimp, steak, ribs, corn, chips, and soda.
6. You need to go to a Mets or Yankees game. Even better, visit the Jets and Giants at their preseason camps.
7. You must have movie nights with your friends and eat a lot of snacks and soda until midnight.
8. You must camp in the woods with your family and eat s'mores, sing and tell jokes and scary stories.
9. You must go quading in the woods with friends and get dirty and do cool tricks.
10. You must get a chair and a bucket of ice and put your feet in it and drink a cup of lemonade and relax.