Bloomingdale's preps for prom
Prom is on its way, and Bloomingdale's at Roosevelt Field mall in Garden City is bursting with dresses from popular brands such as BCBGMAXAZRIA, Nicole Miller, Aqua and more.
"Look for color or prints, a dress that shows off your shoulders, and try silhouettes that are nipped at the waist," says Stephanie Solomon, Bloomingdales' celebrity fashion director. "At the moment a dress with 50s flair looks current. The most important part is to feel confident and have fun."
Long Island high school students gathered at the store Saturday for a prom fashion show to try out the latest styles and hair and makeup looks.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Instagram photos of LI pets 18 comfort food recipes
- New car rental app, other traval gadgets Cruise ships, big and small
- Spring styles, swimsuits, 10 sales this weekend Good buys for foodies
- NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest Animals around the world
- 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break Travel photographs from around the world
- 21 flavorful poultry recipes Your pet photos
- 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Costumes of Downton Abbey 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants
- 11 NYC Restaurant Week deals you can't miss 18 fashion moments from the Sochi Olympics
- 11 savory salmon recipes Milwaukee Brewer Hank