Cyber Monday: Online holiday shopping guide
After surviving Sandy, and the powerless days and weeks that followed, who’s got energy (or patience) to deal with those lines at the mall? The packed parking lots? And gas prices? Let’s not even go there.
So Cyber Monday, for New Yorkers and others in the weather-weary metro area, may be especially appreciated this year. The Monday after Thanksgiving was nicknamed some years ago by online retailers eager to create their own version of Black Friday — a virtual kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Surf the web and you’ll find all kinds of deals and discounts.
At the website for A/X Armani Exchange — armaniexchange.com — shoppers can enjoy 35 percent off site-wide. At Keds.com, 30 percent off. Jewelry website jilzara.com, 50 percent — and each offers free shipping. You’ll score up to 70 percent off at Desigual.com, plus two “superdeals” at noon and 9 p.m. Even smaller sites join in, like humblechic.com, with 20 percent discounts (and free tote with purchase) or marticompany.com, where designer Marti Horowitz provides 25 percent off all jewelry. Time to get clicking….
-- Joseph V. Amodio
- | View all
User rating:(2) Click to rate
- Top 10 beaches of 2013 30 insanely cute pet photos
- Good buys for foodies 25 Memorial Day weekend sales
- 18 grilling and barbecue recipes New Jersey Shore
- What They're Wearing: Tango Lovers of Black and White Party Free movies in NYC!
- Project Prom through the years Your pet photos
- The Grow Anywhere truck visits Brentwood Maternity style: Celeb tips for moms-to-be
- New placemat designs Summer swimwear trends for the whole family
- 18 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes 5 Memorial Day weekend getaways
- Summer style: What's hot at Ooh La La boutiques 16 flavorful poultry recipes
- Kate Spade, 75 other new stores on LI What They're Wearing: UJA Spring Event
- Travel photographs from around the world Amtrak's Coast Starlight
- Celebrities and dogs -- and celebrity dogs Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights