Cyber Monday: Online holiday shopping guide
After surviving Sandy, and the powerless days and weeks that followed, who’s got energy (or patience) to deal with those lines at the mall? The packed parking lots? And gas prices? Let’s not even go there.
So Cyber Monday, for New Yorkers and others in the weather-weary metro area, may be especially appreciated this year. The Monday after Thanksgiving was nicknamed some years ago by online retailers eager to create their own version of Black Friday — a virtual kickoff to the holiday shopping season. Surf the web and you’ll find all kinds of deals and discounts.
At the website for A/X Armani Exchange — armaniexchange.com — shoppers can enjoy 35 percent off site-wide. At Keds.com, 30 percent off. Jewelry website jilzara.com, 50 percent — and each offers free shipping. You’ll score up to 70 percent off at Desigual.com, plus two “superdeals” at noon and 9 p.m. Even smaller sites join in, like humblechic.com, with 20 percent discounts (and free tote with purchase) or marticompany.com, where designer Marti Horowitz provides 25 percent off all jewelry. Time to get clicking….
-- Joseph V. Amodio
- | View all
User rating:(2) Click to rate
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 18 comfort food recipes New car rental app, other traval gadgets
- Cruise ships, big and small Spring styles, swimsuits, 10 sales this weekend
- Good buys for foodies NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest
- Animals around the world 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break
- Travel photographs from around the world 21 flavorful poultry recipes
- Your pet photos 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes
- Costumes of Downton Abbey 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants
- 11 NYC Restaurant Week deals you can't miss 18 fashion moments from the Sochi Olympics
- 11 savory salmon recipes Milwaukee Brewer Hank