Denim Hospital gives old jeans new life
Hate to part with your favorite pair of jeans, even after years of wear and tear? Thanks to Nancy Sinoway at the Denim Hospital in Port Washington, now you don't have to.
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons Annapolis, Md.
- 10 sales to hit this weekend 101 new stores on LI
- Prom fashion through the years Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty
- NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to devour
- This year's hottest prom dress trends X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens
- Animals around the world Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- 11 creative sandwich recipes Relics of NYC World's Fair
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Good buys for foodies
- 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC 'Mad Men' fashion at Sayville boutique
- 10 hot looks from Peter Som's Kohl's collection 38 delicious dessert recipes
- 15 graphic tops you need in your closet Instagram photos of LI pets
- London's 1st cat cafe Animal-induced game delays in sports