Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Your pet photos NYC weekend picks: Macy's Flower Show
- 17 hearty soups and stews 34 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs 21 seafood recipes for restaurant-quality meals
- The best (and worst) looks of awards season Celebrity style trend: High fashion glasses
- Products to help organize your home Organizers help cut the clutter
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go 10 stunning spas around the world
- Visiting Israel's holy, historic and tourist sites Good buys for foodies
- 12 sweet and savory apple recipes 34 delicious dessert recipes
- Instagram photos of LI pets 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 21 flavorful poultry recipes Outdoor adventures in New York City
- Visit Atlantic City 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI
- 18 comfort food recipes Cruise ships, big and small