Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Instagram photos of LI pets 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 21 flavorful poultry recipes NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest
- Outdoor adventures in New York City Visit Atlantic City
- The best (and worst) looks of awards season St. Patrick's Day goes to the dogs
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI 18 comfort food recipes
- New car rental app, other traval gadgets Cruise ships, big and small
- Good buys for foodies Animals around the world
- 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break Travel photographs from around the world
- Your pet photos Virginia Beach
- 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes Costumes of Downton Abbey
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants