Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- 23 pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 18 comfort food recipes New car rental app, other traval gadgets
- Cruise ships, big and small Spring styles, swimsuits, 10 sales this weekend
- Good buys for foodies NYC weekend picks: Children's film fest
- Animals around the world 10 cute swimsuits, sunglasses for spring break
- Travel photographs from around the world 21 flavorful poultry recipes
- Your pet photos 24 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes
- Costumes of Downton Abbey 17 things to wear on St. Patrick's Day
- 13 easy appetizers Nevis Island
- Bring the high-gloss trend home Spring fashion trend: Wide-leg pants
- 11 NYC Restaurant Week deals you can't miss 18 fashion moments from the Sochi Olympics
- 11 savory salmon recipes Milwaukee Brewer Hank