Derek Lam's affordable collection to hit Kohl's
Following Narciso Rodriguez, Derek Lam is the second high fashion designer to create an affordable collection for DesigNation at Kohl's.
Each DesigNation collection is inspired by an international destination, and Lam takes us west from Rodriguez's Istanbul to sunny Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Pieces include misses' shirt dresses, shorts, maxi dresses and swimwear with bold patterns in deep blues and greens. The spring looks, ranging from $36-98, will be sold exclusively at Kohl's stores and kohls.com April 5.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- 30 easy last-minute Christmas gifts 33 holiday gifts for $25 or less
- 16 Last-minute Christmas sales to shop LI pets pose with Santa
- Top 10 home decor trends of 2013 9 delectable holiday desserts
- Fanny Brice's Long Island home Help find these lost LI pets
- Super Bowl rings Holiday events in NYC
- 30 LI gifts for foodies 10 people to tip during the holidays
- LIttle Rock Smithtown pets for adoption
- Your pets dressed for the holidays 19 breakfast recipes
- Cool bar gear Home bars
- Williamsburg's new McCarren Rink 10 places to buy an ugly Christmas sweater
- Holiday decorating tips Top 10 worst celebrity looks of 2013
- Good buys for foodies Holiday cookie recipes