Fall's hottest nail polish
Essie Weingarten, founder of Essie Cosmetics, says a manicure is the affordable luxury every woman should make time for.
“People look at your eyes, they look at your shoes and they look at your hands,” she says. “If your hands aren't well manicured, that speaks volumes about you. It says you don't care about the little details.”
This fall, fashion designers are loving all things rich and ornate, and the same is true when it comes to nails. Come September, you'll be seeing lots of deep jewel tones on salon shelves. We've selected the season's perfect shades from some of our favorite brands.
- Kate Middleton's must-see looks 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- Pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 39 delicious dessert recipes 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC
- Annapolis, Md. NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt
- Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons
- 10 sales to hit this weekend 101 new stores on LI
- Prom fashion through the years Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty
- Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to enjoy This year's hottest prom dress trends
- X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens Animals around the world
- 11 creative sandwich recipes Relics of NYC World's Fair
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Good buys for foodies
- The beauty of Death Valley 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC