H&M launches online shopping, home goods in U.S.: Top picks
It's a happy day in the world of online shopping . . . H&M is ringing in August with its first U.S. e-commerce site.
You can now shop online for everything from women's clothing, accessories, lingerie, maternity wear and cosmetics to a wide range of fashion for men and kids.
But best of all, you'll find H&M home goods, which are not available in any U.S. stores. Here, some of our top picks, from duvet covers and kids' room decor to kitchen accessories and shower curtains.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Good buys for foodies Holiday cookie recipes
- Crafty, candied holiday cookies Visiting Fiji
- 16 flavorful poultry recipes Top 10 cookbooks of 2013
- 98 new stores on LI Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013
- Top 10 buzz-worthy new, improved shops of 2013 Top 10 fashion moments (and trends) of 2013
- Holiday gifts for the home Your pets dressed for the holidays
- Holiday gifts that give back LI pets pose with Santa
- Smithtown pets for adoption Ski travel deals
- Visit Antwerp Great travel gear and gadgets
- Help find these lost LI pets Graffiti art in New York City
- 15 ways to wear orchid, the color of 2014 Holiday gifts for grandparents and elderly parents
- Holiday events in NYC NYC holiday window displays