Jildor in Woodbury
Jildor, a top shoe destination for Long Islanders for more than 60 years, has moved to a larger Woodbury store, allowing them to add even more designer footwear to their repertoire. Customers are responding well to the lit-up shoe displays, custom chandelier and wide selection that now includes high-end brands like Valentino, Brian Atwood, Giuseppe Zanotti and Elizabeth and James. Classic favorites like Tory Burch, Stuart Weitzman, Michael Kors, Sam Edelman and Steve Madden also make up much of the store, with spring styles ranging from wedges with cutout details and embellished sandals to color-blocked pumps.
- Instagram photos of LI pets 39 delicious dessert recipes
- 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC Annapolis, Md.
- NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons 10 sales to hit this weekend
- 101 new stores on LI Prom fashion through the years
- Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to enjoy
- This year's hottest prom dress trends X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens
- Animals around the world Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- 11 creative sandwich recipes Relics of NYC World's Fair
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Good buys for foodies
- The beauty of Death Valley 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC
- 'Mad Men' fashion at Sayville boutique 10 hot looks from Peter Som's Kohl's collection