Jill Zarin, Ramona Rizzo team up with Ooh la la Boutiques to fight breast cancer
Combine hot outfits, celebrity guests, break-dancing models and a beach-front venue, and you have the scene at Ooh la la Boutiques' Glitz Glamour Groove Give fashion show to benefit nonprofit group Boarding for Breast Cancer on Saturday night.
"I'm a Long Island girl," proud host Jill Zarin, known for her fashion line Skweez Couture and former role on Bravo's "Real Housewives of New York City," announced from the poolside runway on the Allegria Hotel's rooftop in Long Beach.
Other reality stars in attendance were "Mob Wives" Ramona Rizzo and Karen Gravano. Rizzo modeled a body-hugging black dress with cut-out shoulders and carried a gold toy gun as Gravano cheered her on.
Dr. Patrick McManus of Beach Babies and Broward Limousine were among the sponsors. Looks are on sale at Ooh la la Boutiques in Long Beach, Huntington, Fire Island and Babylon.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Top 10 home decor trends of 2013 16 Last-minute Christmas sales to shop
- 9 delectable holiday desserts 30 easy last-minute Christmas gifts
- Fanny Brice's Long Island home Help find these lost LI pets
- LI pets pose with Santa Super Bowl rings
- Holiday events in NYC 30 LI gifts for foodies
- 10 people to tip during the holidays LIttle Rock
- Smithtown pets for adoption Your pets dressed for the holidays
- 19 breakfast recipes Cool bar gear
- Home bars Williamsburg's new McCarren Rink
- 10 places to buy an ugly Christmas sweater Holiday decorating tips
- Top 10 worst celebrity looks of 2013 Good buys for foodies
- Holiday cookie recipes Crafty, candied holiday cookies