Kate Middleton favorite Issa London's Banana Republic collection to hit stores
As a designer, you know you've made it (and are about to get very, very busy) when Kate Middleton is spotted in one of your dresses.
That happened for Issa London in November 2010 when the duchess-to-be arrived for her royal engagement announcement in a blue silk wrap dress that perfectly matched her iconic ring.
Now, as Kate focuses on the joys of motherhood, Issa London is gearing up for the launch of its limited-edition capsule collection for Banana Republic, including a replica of the famous blue dress for $130.
The collection includes almost 40 pieces in total, with figure flattering dresses, exotic prints, statement jewelry and leather accessories for $39.50-$150.
You'll find it all at select Banana Republic stores Aug. 8, but here's a quick preview.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Holiday gifts for grandparents and elderly parents Celeriac, other good foodie buys
- Your pets dressed for the holidays Holiday events in NYC
- NYC holiday window displays Holiday cookie recipes
- Your pet photos Smithtown pets for adoption
- A country-style dining room makeover Great travel gear and gadgets
- Big Sur Barbecue pitmasters in NYC
- Thanksgiving Leftover Challenge Thanksgiving dinner recipes
- Holiday gifts for your new girlfriend Designer and celebrity gifts for less
- 15 creative holiday gifts for coworkers Animal faces a fierce new trend
- Your holiday decorations Holiday gifts for the home
- lsGIFTGIVEBACK Victoria's Secret fashion show 2013
- Venice Walt Whitman mall unveils renovated look