Kids of New York athletes model Jordan, Nike
Rookie USA opened its first U.S. store in Manhattan last week, a concept store focused on athletic apparel and footwear for kids 13 and younger.
The store has an iPad bar, Xbox Kinects sports gaming station and a rookie card kiosk where kids can make their own sports card. The center of the store is a life-sized virtual version of New York Knick Carmelo Anthony, who has a collection for Jordan that is sold there.
Children of New York athletes like Yankee CC Sabathia and Knick Amare Stoudemire walked the runway showing off styles the store carries from Nike, Jordan, Converse and more.
Where: 808 Columbus Ave., Manhattan
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Top 10 beaches of 2013 New Jersey Shore
- What They're Wearing: Tango Lovers of Black and White Party Free movies in NYC!
- Project Prom through the years Your pet photos
- The Grow Anywhere truck visits Brentwood Maternity style: Celeb tips for moms-to-be
- New placemat designs Summer swimwear trends for the whole family
- 18 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes 5 Memorial Day weekend getaways
- Summer style: What's hot at Ooh La La boutiques 16 flavorful poultry recipes
- 17 grilling and barbecue recipes Kate Spade, 75 other new stores on LI
- What They're Wearing: UJA Spring Event Travel photographs from around the world
- Amtrak's Coast Starlight Celebrities and dogs -- and celebrity dogs
- Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights 6 must-sees in Prospect Park
- A budget-minded living and dining room makeover 17 seafood recipes for easy, restaurant-quality meals