Project Prom 2012: Carbone quintuplets
It's a special year for Newsday's Project Prom.
The Carbone Quintuplets of Old Brookville -- believed to be the first Long Island quintuplets ever -- are this year's Project Prom p-e-o-p-l-e.
Austin, Brianna, Francesca, Brandon and Marissa, were born in exactly that order on Sept. 8, 1993. On June 21, the fab five, now 18 and seniors at Locust Valley High School, all will attend their prom at the Woodbury Country Club.
The siblings went on a shopping fest at the New York City showroom of BCBGMAXAZRIA, where each of the three girls selected two primo choices for the prom.
Now it's your turn, readers, to decide which dress each of them should wear on their big night.
Vote on Marissa's dresses.
Vote on Brianna's dresses.
Vote on Francesca's dresses.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- 30 insanely cute pet photos New roller coasters around the U.S.
- LIers rebuild with modular homes after Hurricane Sandy Pet Rescue fair 2013
- HoodiePillow and other great travel gear New amusement park attractions
- 10 big sales on Father's Day gifts Your pet photos
- NYC's Meatpacking District Farm 2 Kitchen delivers farm fresh produce to you
- New beach towel designs Portugal
- 19 seafood recipes for easy, restaurant-quality meals 20 unique Father's Day gift ideas
- 13 places 'Princesses' of Long Island shop Stunning container arrangements
- Civil rights sites in the South Travel photographs from around the world
- 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC Kids' rooms tranformed into a luxury suite
- Good buys for foodies 9 creative sandwich recipes
- 22 grilling and barbecue recipes 2013 CFDA Awards at Lincoln Center