Summer style: What's hot at Ooh La La boutiques
If you happen to have been walking around Babylon Friday night, you might have caught sight of models dancing in the window of trendy boutique Ooh La La. A live model show at their Babylon storefront presented the best looks for the summer on four young models. Now also found in Sayville, Long Beach, Huntington, and Ocean Beach on Fire Island , Ooh La La curates merchandise that will make women feel "gorgeous, funky, feminine, hip, sexy." With summer approaching, Ooh La La featured summer trends in the window with a playlist of hot hits and electronic dance music that matched the youthful vibe of the store. Whether it is a printed top or mint-hued jeans, Ooh La La has the summer covered. All the following looks can be found at any of Ooh La La's five boutiques or on oohlalaboutiques.com.
- 10 sales to hit this weekend 40 delicious dessert recipes
- An award-winning Baldwin kitchen makeover New and last-chance-to-see in Europe
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Olate family performing dogs
- 17 top U.S. summer music festivals Good buys for foodies
- 8 reasons why you shouldn't miss the Food Book Fair Beautiful Bulldog Contest
- Top 10 things to do in Las Vegas 21 seafood recipes for restaurant-quality meals
- NYC weekend picks: Sakura Matsuri Festival Animals on the loose on LI, in NY
- Kate Middleton's must-see looks 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers
- Pets waiting for adoption on LI Instagram photos of LI pets
- 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC Annapolis, Md.
- Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons
- 101 new stores on LI Prom fashion through the years