Thom Browne: Designer of the moment
It's been a big two days for Thom Browne. The American designer, known best for his outside-the-box take on menswear, showed his Fall 2013 collection at Paris Fashion Week Sunday, and first lady Michelle Obama wore his silk tie-inspired navy blue coat and dress to her husband's inauguration the next day. Here, a look at Browne's latest menswear collection.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
- Top 10 beaches of 2013 30 insanely cute pet photos
- Good buys for foodies 25 Memorial Day weekend sales
- 18 grilling and barbecue recipes New Jersey Shore
- What They're Wearing: Tango Lovers of Black and White Party Free movies in NYC!
- Project Prom through the years Your pet photos
- The Grow Anywhere truck visits Brentwood Maternity style: Celeb tips for moms-to-be
- New placemat designs Summer swimwear trends for the whole family
- 18 tasty, healthy vegetarian recipes 5 Memorial Day weekend getaways
- Summer style: What's hot at Ooh La La boutiques 16 flavorful poultry recipes
- Kate Spade, 75 other new stores on LI What They're Wearing: UJA Spring Event
- Travel photographs from around the world Amtrak's Coast Starlight
- Celebrities and dogs -- and celebrity dogs Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights