Trend alert: Men are getting leggy
Look out ladies, you'll be seeing a lot more of men's legs come spring. "It seems everyone got tired of those baggy cargo shorts at the same time," says designer Michael Bastian. Yep, men's shorts will get shorter and leaner next season, according to a variety of men's runway shows held during New York Fashion Week earlier this month. And that's big news in an industry that -- unlike womenswear -- adopts new trends rather slowly.
- Animals on the loose on LI, in NY Kate Middleton's must-see looks
- 40 LIers spill on their favorite beers Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- Instagram photos of LI pets 39 delicious dessert recipes
- 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC Annapolis, Md.
- NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons 10 sales to hit this weekend
- 101 new stores on LI Prom fashion through the years
- Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to enjoy
- This year's hottest prom dress trends X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens
- Animals around the world 11 creative sandwich recipes
- Relics of NYC World's Fair Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go
- Good buys for foodies The beauty of Death Valley