What They're Wearing: Come Fly With Me
Not everyday you party in an airplane hangar but, well, why not? JFI Jets invited guests for cocktails and dinner to celebrate Frank Sinatra (and get a glimpse of the singer’s private jet, housed in the JFI facility in Farmingdale). The event, benefiting the Children’s Medical Fund of New York Center for Specialty Care and Be’er Hagolah Institutes, called for a “smart casual” dress code.
- Instagram photos of LI pets 39 delicious dessert recipes
- 5 cool places to buy vinyl in NYC Annapolis, Md.
- NYC weekend picks: The Big Egg Hunt Eco-friendly at home for Earth Day
- A look at high-tech bathroom add-ons 10 sales to hit this weekend
- 101 new stores on LI Prom fashion through the years
- Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty Grilled cheese in NYC: 8 sandwiches to enjoy
- This year's hottest prom dress trends X-Team: Dog Days at Old Westbury Gardens
- Animals around the world Pets waiting for adoption on LI
- 11 creative sandwich recipes Relics of NYC World's Fair
- Travel gear and gadgets for when you're on the go Good buys for foodies
- The beauty of Death Valley 5 must-shop flea markets in NYC
- 'Mad Men' fashion at Sayville boutique 10 hot looks from Peter Som's Kohl's collection