Thursday's puppy of the day: Ronnie
Ronnie is an adorable miniature pinscher mix who is about 4. This little boy is housebroken and loves to take walks. He makes friends with most dogs his size and will give kisses to many of his adult friends. Ronny would do best in a household with older children, as he will need some extra love from his new family due to a possible lifetime medical condition. For more information, contact the North Shore Animal League at (516) 883-7900, EXT. 272. (Credit: Newsday / Sandra Stelmach)
More in Lifestyle/Entertainment
- Lang Lang's 'The Mozart Album'
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' teaser trailer
- 'Boardwalk Empire' final episode trailer
- Puppy of the Day: Lizzie
- Tuesday's puppy of the Day: Coco
- Monday's puppy of the Day: Duarde
- Dogs that pull their weight
- Dave Grohl on 'Letterman'
- Shep Smith's rejoinder to 'irresponsible' Ebola coverage
- 'Long Island Medium' at Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
- Bill Murray on 'Letterman'
- Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Reilly
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween trailer
- Gov. Cuomo on 'Letterman'
- Shia LeBeouf on his arrest
- Rally for Maggie Rosales Siemens finalists discuss projects
- 45 pies in 45 days Ebola-protection gear demonstrated at LI hospital
- Oyster Bay celebrates 31st annual Oyster Festival Dogs that pull their weight
- Cops: Man arrested in stabbings at Wyandanch HS football game Guns collected at buyback in Hauppauge
- Cahill on the role of the attorney general Cops: SUV falls into sinkhole in Manorville
- Ronald McDonald House of LI facelift Teachers, WWII vets defend Regents history exam