Wednesday's puppy of the day: Aquata
Aquata is a 6-year-old Chihuahua with a big personality for such a pipsqueak. This little girl needs some XTLC due to a heart murmur. Aquata came from a puppy mill where she didn’t get the love and care she truly deserves. Because of this, she is very timid and cautious around new people. Aquata would be best suited for a quiet home with older children who can show her kindness and respect. For more information, contact the North Shore Animal League at (516) 883-7900, EXT. 272. (Credit: Newsday / Sandra Stelmach)
More in Lifestyle/Entertainment
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' teaser trailer
- 'Boardwalk Empire' final episode trailer
- Puppy of the Day: Coco
- Monday's puppy of the Day: Duarde
- Dogs that pull their weight
- Dave Grohl on 'Letterman'
- Shep Smith's rejoinder to 'irresponsible' Ebola coverage
- 'Long Island Medium' at Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
- Bill Murray on 'Letterman'
- Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Reilly
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween trailer
- Gov. Cuomo on 'Letterman'
- Shia LeBeouf on his arrest
- Wednesday's puppy of the day: Haye
- 'John Wick' trailer
- Rally for Maggie Rosales at Huntington Town Hall meeting Siemens finalists discuss projects
- More pieces of the pie Ebola-protection gear demonstrated at LI hospital
- Oyster Bay celebrates 31st annual Oyster Festival Dogs that pull their weight
- Cops: Man arrested in stabbings at Wyandanch HS football game Guns collected at buyback in Hauppauge
- Cahill on the role of the attorney general Cops: SUV falls into sinkhole in Manorville
- Ronald McDonald House of LI facelift Teachers, WWII vets defend Regents history exam