Phil’s Waterfront Bar and Grill has opened at the Lighthouse Marina in Aquebogue in what had been The Meeting House Creek Inn for 25 years. It’s the second restaurant from Phil Marcario and family — of Phil’s Restaurant in Wading River, a longtime neighborhood spot.

After The Meeting House Creek Inn closed, marina owner Alex Galasso did a renovation that included an extensive face-lift for the building, an elevated deck and a repaired bulkhead.

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Tom Lopez will run the kitchen. Lopez is the former head chef of the Bayview Inn in Jamesport, now closed. The menu features appetizers and snacks from $5-$12, sandwiches for less than $10, burgers $10-$12, and meat and seafood entrees, most for less than $20.

As far as amenities, there’s extensive outdoor seating, boat-side service, daily specials, takeout, many TVs and live entertainment.

Phil’s Waterfront will be open seven days a week, year-round, closing only for Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and Easter. It opens at noon and closes at midnight, with the kitchen serving until 10 p.m.

177 Meetinghouse Creek Rd., Aquebogue; 631-886-1160, philswaterfront.com