Long Island Cruizin' for a Cure
The 9th annual Long Island Cruizin' for a Cure car show will take place Sept. 14, 2014, in Hicksville. Car enthusiasts are invited to come down and see some amazing cars and get a free prostate cancer screening. All the proceeds go to supporting prostate cancer research. (Credit: Jeremy Bales)
More in Lifestyle/Entertainment
- Lang Lang's 'The Mozart Album'
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' teaser trailer
- 'Boardwalk Empire' final episode trailer
- Puppy of the Day: Lizzie
- Tuesday's puppy of the Day: Coco
- Monday's puppy of the Day: Duarde
- Dogs that pull their weight
- Dave Grohl on 'Letterman'
- Shep Smith's rejoinder to 'irresponsible' Ebola coverage
- 'Long Island Medium' at Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard
- Bill Murray on 'Letterman'
- Jon Stewart vs. Bill O'Reilly
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Halloween trailer
- Gov. Cuomo on 'Letterman'
- Shia LeBeouf on his arrest
- Hempstead 'transition school' classes begin Making ravioli for 65 years
- Rally for Maggie Rosales Siemens finalists discuss projects
- 45 pies in 45 days Ebola-protection gear demonstrated at LI hospital
- Oyster Bay celebrates 31st annual Oyster Festival Dogs that pull their weight
- Cops: Man arrested in stabbings at Wyandanch HS football game Guns collected at buyback in Hauppauge
- Cahill on the role of the attorney general