350k still without power

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says 350,000 resident

advertisement | advertise on newsday

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says 350,000 resident remain without power following last week's superstorm Sandy. He's directed utility companies not to release power crews from other parts of the country until all the lights are back on. AP video. (Nov. 6)

Get the Newsday Now newsletter!

The best of Newsday every day in your inbox.

Comments

Newsday.com now uses Facebook for our comment boards. Please read our guidelines and connect your Facebook account to comment.

Sorry to interrupt...

Your first 5 are free

Access to Newsday is free for Optimum customers.

Please enjoy 5 complimentary views to articles, photos, and videos during the next 30 days.

LOGIN SUBSCRIBE