Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
More in Long Island
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- LI car accidents
- Prom fashion through the years
- Long Island and New York City's top photos
- Recent LI mug shots
- Go green: Eco-friendly fashion and beauty
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings
- Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island
- Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner
- Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs LI car accidents
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- 101 new stores on LI Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC
- Long Island rich cribs Way to Go kids
- Civilians learn police technique Coney Island rebuilds, reopens after 17 months
- Run or Dye 5K in Uniondale LI Easter egg hunts 2014
- Guess who: LI celebrity yearbook photos Animal abuse cases on Long Island
- Pets waiting for adoption on LI Places we loved on Long Island