Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Cops: 2 dead in shooting near Hofstra
- 2013 college graduations on LI
- U.S. Army generals from LI
- Hangin' in the Hamptons
- Briarcliffe College Class of 2013 graduates
- Long Island school event photos
- 33 famous LIers' favorite hometown places
- Dowling College class of 2013 graduates
- Field of Wheels 2013
- Annie Park
- Kate Spade, 75 other new stores on LI
- Maternity style: Celeb tips for moms-to-be
- What They're Wearing: UJA Spring Event
- LI notable deaths
- 10 big sales this weekend
- Cops: 2 dead in shooting near Hofstra 2013 college graduations on LI
- U.S. Army generals from LI Briarcliffe College Class of 2013 graduates
- Long Island school event photos 33 famous LIers' favorite hometown places
- Dowling College class of 2013 graduates Field of Wheels 2013
- Hometown heroes Annie Park
- LI notable deaths 100 things for kids to do on LI
- President Barack Obama Contemporary Furniture Fair highlights
- 99 places we loved on Long Island New York City parties
- See what 19 LIers won on 'Wheel of Fortune' so far Free movies in NYC!
- Recent LI mug shots Recent LI fires
- LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs Andrew Cuomo through the years
- The Bench 5K Hot Dog Chow Down