"Broken? Fix it!" exhibit at Long Island Children's Museum
Check out photos from the newest exhibit, "Broken? Fix it!" at the Long Island Children’s Museum in Garden City. The goal is simple: When something breaks, you don’t have to throw it away right away and go to the store and replace it with a new one,” says Erik Schurink, museum director of exhibits. “Broken? Fix it!” will be at the museum through Jan. 6, 2014.
More in Long Island
- LI car accidents Dropping LBs: LIers before and after weight-loss stories
- 42 signs you're from Nassau Tribeca Film Festival
- 78 luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.) Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show
- New York City parties 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids