A Las Vegas couple pleaded guilty Tuesday to embezzling more than $900,000 from a Lynbrook construction company, according to the Nassau County District Attorney’s office.

Linda Minervini, 53, and Thomas Cacaci Jr., 37, pleaded guilty in Nassau County Court to second degree grand larceny after prosecutors found that they had stolen $913,315.89 from the company and used the money to pay for a Las Vegas timeshare, cars, plane tickets and other personal expenses, according to the DA’s news release.

Nassau District Attorney Madeline Singas is calling for a sentence of three-to-nine years in prison and restitution of the stolen money, the release said.

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, an attorney representing Minervini, said “she has accepted responsibility” for the crime and “will serve whatever sentence the Judge feels appropriate.”

A lawyer representing Cacaci declined to comment.

The couple, who previously lived in Queens, embezzled the money from 2009 to 2015, when Minervini worked as a paralegal for the Lynbrook company. There she wrote fraudulent checks that she said were to pay for business expenses, but in fact went to Cacaci or to a corporation formed by the couple in 2010, according to Singas.

advertisement | advertise on newsday

Las Vegas police arrested the couple on Dec. 9.

“Like most embezzlers, this scam left a paper trail that our investigators and prosecutors dutifully followed to bring this case, and I am grateful for their work to hold these defendants accountable,” Singas said in a statement.

The pair will be sentenced on Aug. 2.