Betsey Johnson's back with spring dresses
Betsey Johnson filed for bankruptcy and closed her stores last April, but don't expect the eccentric 70-year-old designer to be going anywhere soon.
She's had two loud New York Fashion Week shows since, and is working on a reality TV show with daughter Lulu. And now she's launching a playful new line of dresses for spring.
"I'm back!" Johnson says. "Doing my dress thing. Pretty and punk, sweet and sexy, always rock n' roll."
The dresses range from $99 to $249 and will be sold at select department stores and betseyjohnson.com this spring.
- | View all
Be the first to rate:Click to rate
More in Long Island
- Deer Park third graders filmed for teacher training video
- Memorial Day on Long Island 2013
- Five Towns College graduation
- 41 famous LIers' favorite hometown places
- Hangin' in the Hamptons
- Recent LI fires
- Recent LI mug shots
- 19 Long Islanders on 'Wheel of Fortune' in May
- Long Island in the pros: MLB edition
- Annie Park
- Stony Brook University graduation
- 21 N. Hempstead supervisors
- 10 best things to do with kids on LI this summer
- Top 10 outdoor entertainment events on LI this summer
- 10 things to do outdoors this summer on LI
- Cold cases on Long Island Deer Park third graders filmed for teacher training video
- Memorial Day on Long Island 2013 Five Towns College graduation
- 41 famous LIers' favorite hometown places Recent LI fires
- Recent LI mug shots 19 Long Islanders on 'Wheel of Fortune' in May
- Long Island in the pros: MLB edition Annie Park
- Stony Brook University graduation 21 N. Hempstead supervisors
- LI notable deaths LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- After Sandy: Then and now 12 LI officials who stole public funds
- Reboot Camp Free movies in NYC!
- Your pet photos Nassau Community College class of 2013 graduates
- New York City parties LI sites on the National Register of Historic Places
- NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg through the years Andrew Cuomo through the years