Diane von Furstenberg's safari-themed collection for GapKids
Diane von Furstenberg's second collection for GapKids launched Thursday, and the mini wrap dresses, safari-themed Tees and colorfully printed denim and leggings make for an even more exciting collection this time around. The collection, for girls up to age 14, ranges from $15 to $150 and is now at Gap stores worldwide and at gap.com.
More in Long Island
- Luminaries remember life on Long Island LI people on the move! Promotions, new jobs
- LI car accidents Manhasset vs. Notre Dame (Md.)
- Horseless eCarriage at NY Auto Show New York City parties
- Tribeca Film Festival 101 new stores on LI
- Long Island and New York City's top photos Recent LI mug shots
- This week's Class AA baseball team rankings Long Island on 'The Ultimate Fighter'
- Buried on Long Island Suffolk Boys Basketball Awards Dinner
- Suffolks Wrestling Awards Dinner Nassau Wrestling Coaches Awards Dinner
- LI notable deaths Mourners pay respects to fallen NYPD officer
- Extreme Easter bonnets on Long Island, NYC Long Island rich cribs
- Way to Go kids Civilians learn police technique
- Coney Island rebuilds, reopens after 17 months Run or Dye 5K in Uniondale